Monday, July 25, 2011

Pre-fense Hand Sanitizer





I was recently given the opportunity to try out pre-fense hand sanitizer.  It is a revolutionary new hand sanitizer.  It is alcohol free and foams.  I love foaming soaps!  (blog post)
One of the things I like about this soap is that 1 application lasts through 10 hand washings.  For me, that means that 1 application will last me most of a day.  I like how this sanitizer doesn't leave a sticky residue on my hands.
We went camping last weekend and it was the perfect place to try out pre-fense.  I knew that my family would be protected from all the germs we would come in contact with.
If you'd like to read more about this revolutionary hand sanitizer head over to pre-fense and check it out!  I think you'll love it as much as my family does!
**Thank you to pre-fense for the free sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment