Wednesday, May 4, 2011

She Speaks Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals



I have been really lucky getting to test products lately. Another campaign that I joined was the Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals campaign from She Speaks.  The meals come in 4 different varieties:
  • Spaghetti and Meatballs
  • Pasta and Chicken
  • Beef Ravioli
  • Macaroni and Beef 

We were given one of each variety and a couple of buy one, get one free coupons. I was excited to get these meals to try because I always seem to be rushed when it is mealtime.  I thought it would be great to be able to microwave lunch for the kids on one of my busy days.  I love the fact that the meals only take 45 seconds to cook.  The meals got  mixed reviews around here.  The Spaghetti and Meatballs and Macaroni and Beef were the favorite meals.  Beef Ravioli and Pasta and Chicken didn't go over so well.


All in all, I don't think these meals are something that we will use regularly in our home.  I can see buying them a few times when we are really busy or if we were needing a fast meal on the run.  I am really glad we had the opportunity to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment